Friday, 27 December 2013
Start now before it is too late
Be determined to improve your self esteem and you are on your way to great achievement.
Do not let a low self esteem ruin your life. The way you think about yourself determines how you interact with others.
What are some examples of low esteem aspects in you mind that you need improvement on?
1. Nothing you do seems to go right
2. You believe that most people do not like you.
3. You believe that you are not attractive.
4. You choose something and it turns out to be the worst one.
5. You are afraid to converse with others for fear that what you say might not make sense.
6. You feel swallowed up in a whirlpool of frustration.
What’s wrong with you? Your thoughts, actually.
Stop thinking that the world is closing in on you. Get determined to achieve what you desire. Stop blaming other people for your misfortunes. The world is not your problem, you are your own problem.
From this moment on, begin the process of self esteem improvement. Think the right way and be determined to win, and win you will. Just remember that success never comes easily and that is why determination is its counterpart.
Oftentimes, one gets to the brink of success and with just a little disappointment or setback, they lose heart and give up too easily and too soon. A surefire candidate to low self esteem improvement. Who knows what great things might have been achieved if only they had persevered.
Without a high self esteem, your life could be rather boring. Change your thinking and begin to see yourself on top of the world. Make a very special effort to be what you really want to be.
You have to seriously decide either to remain in a miserable state of low self esteem, or acquire self esteem improvement and develop a high self esteem with good character and self image.
The origin of low self esteem.
A low self esteem could begin way back in childhood when children are made to believe that they are worthless. Their self confidence is eroded and they succumb to the idea that they can never achieve success in anything that they do. They were picked on, laughed at, pushed around, called ugly names, and treated with disdain. No wonder they grew up to be full of resentment.
If that was your experience, it is time you cut yourself loose from that mindset and do self esteem improvement. Start reading about the life of successful persons and you will soon discover that many of them had such low self esteem that they could not even complete an elementary education.
Many decided to override their low self esteem and improve their attitude, whatever it took. They became some of the greatest men and women that ever lived.
Low self esteem has never helped anyone else and it sure will not help you. It can only drive you into depression, anger, grudge, fear and all the other evils that it generates.
Re-program your thinking and control your state of mind. You must believe that you are worth much more than you think or you will remain at the foot of the ladder and never make an attempt to climb it.
Do not waste your life away with feelings of inadequacies. Instead, think of ways to go about self esteem improvement. Success is yours, just reach out and grasp it.
Thursday, 12 December 2013
Saturday, 6 July 2013
Wednesday, 27 February 2013
Imagine that you had won the following ***prize*** in a contest :
Each morning your bank would deposit $86,400.00 in your private account for
However, this prize has rules.
The set of rules would be :
1. Everything that you didn't spend during each day would be taken
away from you.
2. You may not simply transfer money into some other account.
3. You may only spend it.
4. Each morning upon awakening, the bank opens your account with
another $86,400.00 for that day.
5. The bank can end the game without warning; at any time it can say,
'It's over', the game is over ! It can close the account and you will not
receive a new one.
What would you personally do ?
You would buy anything and everything you wanted right ?
Not only for yourself, but for all people you love, Even for people you
don't know, because you couldn't possibly spend it all on yourself, right ?
You would try to spend every cent, and use it all, right ?
ACTUALLY This GAME is REALITY !
Each of us is in possession of such a magical bank.
We just can't seem to see it.
The MAGICAL BANK is
*** T I M E ***
1. Each morning we awaken to receive 86,400 seconds as a gift of life,
2. and when we go to sleep at night, any remaining time is NOT credited to us.
3. What we haven't lived up that day is forever lost.
4. Yesterday is forever gone.
5. Each morning the account is refilled, but the bank can dissolve your
account at any time WITHOUT WARNING .....
SO, what will YOU do with your 86,400 seconds ?
Those seconds are worth so much more than the same amount in dollars. Live life to the fullest. Have a Great day!
Sunday, 24 February 2013
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. & while you walk, SMILE.
It is the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. When you wake up in the morning, Thanks to God to give another day to live & pray to ask God's guidance for your purpose, today.
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water . Eat blueberries , broccoli and almonds.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control.
Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything!
11. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
14. Don't compare your life to others. You have noidea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter ?'
17. Help the needy, Be generous! Be a 'Giver' not a 'Taker'
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. Time heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed, Pray to God and be thankful for what you'll accomplish, today!
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
Saturday, 23 February 2013
Once upon a time there was a little boy who was talented, creative, handsome, and extremely bright. A natural leader. The kind of person everyone would normally have wanted on their team or project. But he was also self-centered and had a very bad temper. When he got angry, he usually said, and often did, some
very hurtful things. In fact, he seemed to have little regard for those around him. Even friends. So, naturally, he had few. “But,” he told himself, “that just shows how stupid most people are!”
As he grew, his parents became concerned about this personality flaw, and pondered long and hard about what they should do. Finally, the father had an idea. And he struck a bargain with his son. He gave him a bag of nails, and a BIG hammer. “Whenever you lose your temper,” he told the boy, “I want you to really let it out. Just take a nail and drive it into the oak boards of that old fence out back. Hit that nail as hard as you can!”
Of course, those weathered oak boards in that old fence were almost as tough as iron, and the hammer was mighty heavy, so it wasn’t nearly as easy as it first sounded.
Nevertheless, by the end of the first day, the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence (That was one angry young man!). Gradually, over a period of weeks, the number dwindled down. Holding his temper proved to be easier than driving nails into the fence! Finally the day came when the boy didn’t lose his temper at
all. He felt mighty proud as he told his parents about that accomplishment.
“As a sign of your success,” his father responded, “you get to PULL OUT one nail. In fact, you can do that each day that you don’t
lose your temper even once.”
Well, many weeks passed. Finally one day the young boy was able to report proudly that all the nails were gone.
At that point, the father asked his son to walk out back with him and take one more good look at the fence. “You have done well, my son,” he said. “But I want you to notice the holes that are left. No matter what happens from now on, this fence will never be the
same. Saying or doing hurtful things in anger produces the same kind of result. There will always be a scar. It won’t matter how many times you say you’re sorry, or how many years pass, the scar will still be there. And a verbal wound is as bad as a physical one. People are much more valuable than an old fence. They make us smile. They help us succeed. Some will even become friends who share our joys, and support us through bad times. And, if they trust us, they will also open their hearts to us.
That means we need to treat everyone with love and respect. We need to prevent as many of those scars as we can.”
BY TARUN PATEL WWW.TARUNAPPS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Friday, 8 February 2013
1) If A Person Laughs Too Much,
Even At Stupid Things,
He Is Lonely Deep Inside.
2) If A Person Sleeps A Lot,
He Is Sad.
3) If A Person Speaks Less,
But Speaks Fast,
He Keeps Secrets.
4) If Some One Can't Cry,
He Is Weak.
5) If Some One Eats In An Abnormal Manner,
He Is Tensed.
6) If Some One Cries On Little Things,
He Is Innocent &
7) If Some One Becomes Angry Over Silly Or Petty (Small) Things,
It Means He Needs Love......
Try To Understand People.
We are living in such a World,
where Artificial Lemon Flavour is used for
Real Lemon is used in Fingerbowl .!!
Now my question is what you doing about it?
Wednesday, 6 February 2013
Thursday, 31 January 2013
Read and try to understand the deeper meaning of them.
1. Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a "steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout life.
2. Why is a car's windshield so large & the rear view mirror so small? Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, look ahead and move on.
3. Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes a few seconds to burn, but it takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If they are going well, enjoy them, they will not last forever. If they are going wrong, don't worry, they can't last long either.
5. Old friends are gold! New friends are diamond! If you get a diamond, don't forget the gold! To hold a diamond, you always need a base of gold!
6. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles from above and says, "Relax, sweetheart; it's just a bend, not the end!"
7. When God solves your problems, you have faith in HIS abilities; when God doesn't solve your problems, He has faith in YOUR abilities.
8. A blind person asked God: "Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?" He replied: "Yes, losing your vision!"
9. When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, and sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
10. Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles; it takes away today's PEACE. If you enjoyed this, please copy it and pass it to others. It may brighten someone else's day, too.