Imagine that you had won the following ***prize*** in a contest :
Each morning your bank would deposit $86,400.00 in your private account for
However, this prize has rules.
The set of rules would be :
1. Everything that you didn't spend during each day would be taken
away from you.
2. You may not simply transfer money into some other account.
3. You may only spend it.
4. Each morning upon awakening, the bank opens your account with
another $86,400.00 for that day.
5. The bank can end the game without warning; at any time it can say,
'It's over', the game is over ! It can close the account and you will not
receive a new one.
What would you personally do ?
You would buy anything and everything you wanted right ?
Not only for yourself, but for all people you love, Even for people you
don't know, because you couldn't possibly spend it all on yourself, right ?
You would try to spend every cent, and use it all, right ?
ACTUALLY This GAME is REALITY !
Each of us is in possession of such a magical bank.
We just can't seem to see it.
The MAGICAL BANK is
*** T I M E ***
1. Each morning we awaken to receive 86,400 seconds as a gift of life,
2. and when we go to sleep at night, any remaining time is NOT credited to us.
3. What we haven't lived up that day is forever lost.
4. Yesterday is forever gone.
5. Each morning the account is refilled, but the bank can dissolve your
account at any time WITHOUT WARNING .....
SO, what will YOU do with your 86,400 seconds ?
Those seconds are worth so much more than the same amount in dollars. Live life to the fullest. Have a Great day!
Wednesday, 27 February 2013
Imagine that you had won the following ***prize*** in a contest :
Sunday, 24 February 2013
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. & while you walk, SMILE.
It is the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. When you wake up in the morning, Thanks to God to give another day to live & pray to ask God's guidance for your purpose, today.
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water . Eat blueberries , broccoli and almonds.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control.
Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything!
11. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
14. Don't compare your life to others. You have noidea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter ?'
17. Help the needy, Be generous! Be a 'Giver' not a 'Taker'
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. Time heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed, Pray to God and be thankful for what you'll accomplish, today!
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
Saturday, 23 February 2013
Once upon a time there was a little boy who was talented, creative, handsome, and extremely bright. A natural leader. The kind of person everyone would normally have wanted on their team or project. But he was also self-centered and had a very bad temper. When he got angry, he usually said, and often did, some
very hurtful things. In fact, he seemed to have little regard for those around him. Even friends. So, naturally, he had few. “But,” he told himself, “that just shows how stupid most people are!”
As he grew, his parents became concerned about this personality flaw, and pondered long and hard about what they should do. Finally, the father had an idea. And he struck a bargain with his son. He gave him a bag of nails, and a BIG hammer. “Whenever you lose your temper,” he told the boy, “I want you to really let it out. Just take a nail and drive it into the oak boards of that old fence out back. Hit that nail as hard as you can!”
Of course, those weathered oak boards in that old fence were almost as tough as iron, and the hammer was mighty heavy, so it wasn’t nearly as easy as it first sounded.
Nevertheless, by the end of the first day, the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence (That was one angry young man!). Gradually, over a period of weeks, the number dwindled down. Holding his temper proved to be easier than driving nails into the fence! Finally the day came when the boy didn’t lose his temper at
all. He felt mighty proud as he told his parents about that accomplishment.
“As a sign of your success,” his father responded, “you get to PULL OUT one nail. In fact, you can do that each day that you don’t
lose your temper even once.”
Well, many weeks passed. Finally one day the young boy was able to report proudly that all the nails were gone.
At that point, the father asked his son to walk out back with him and take one more good look at the fence. “You have done well, my son,” he said. “But I want you to notice the holes that are left. No matter what happens from now on, this fence will never be the
same. Saying or doing hurtful things in anger produces the same kind of result. There will always be a scar. It won’t matter how many times you say you’re sorry, or how many years pass, the scar will still be there. And a verbal wound is as bad as a physical one. People are much more valuable than an old fence. They make us smile. They help us succeed. Some will even become friends who share our joys, and support us through bad times. And, if they trust us, they will also open their hearts to us.
That means we need to treat everyone with love and respect. We need to prevent as many of those scars as we can.”
BY TARUN PATEL WWW.TARUNAPPS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Friday, 8 February 2013
1) If A Person Laughs Too Much,
Even At Stupid Things,
He Is Lonely Deep Inside.
2) If A Person Sleeps A Lot,
He Is Sad.
3) If A Person Speaks Less,
But Speaks Fast,
He Keeps Secrets.
4) If Some One Can't Cry,
He Is Weak.
5) If Some One Eats In An Abnormal Manner,
He Is Tensed.
6) If Some One Cries On Little Things,
He Is Innocent &
7) If Some One Becomes Angry Over Silly Or Petty (Small) Things,
It Means He Needs Love......
Try To Understand People.
We are living in such a World,
where Artificial Lemon Flavour is used for
Real Lemon is used in Fingerbowl .!!
Now my question is what you doing about it?